söndag 12 oktober 2008

As we say in Sweden, "efter regn kommer sol".

Although on Saturday was not a climbing day, due to the pouring rain in the morning, it was still a good day.

I was very close to stay in front of the computer the whole day, but the sunshine after lunch lured me out of my cave.. for some blockhunting!

Here is some of what I found, just half an hours drive away:


I've not found a new Skravel or anything like that, but at least something interesting enough for me to go back this spring!


Sunday was climbing day. Myself, I didn't do anything worth mention, but Anders Björken was in good mood, repeating Björnkram and did Kunoichi, good work!

I also got to know that Per Lindmark is back big time after his knee injury. According to his own word it is not problem, as his latest project is only a roof problem.. around 8A/8B.. sick bastard!

Apparently Sofia Winsa is getting closer to sticking Bermuda Triangeln, 7B, hopefully I'll get back on that subject soon.
On my way back home from climbing I went for a short walk in the the forest around Röbäck.. seems now I have to start building myself a balcony!


Lucky for me Hasse really loves to cut boards.. so I'm quite sure he will help me.

Inga kommentarer: